Pearls and Wisdom

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

That's a Wrap











"I am... I am... I am..."
--Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

You know you're pathetic when 72 degrees feels cold... or that you're becoming a native Californian.  To combat this weak breeze I wore a long-sleeved wrap dress that honestly reminds me of an ice skating costume.  Seriously, I felt like I stepped off the rink only moments before!  For those of you still on the East Coast, you probably could have.  Winter whites are a trend I've noticed this year, and I truly don't follow trends, but I'm enjoying this one.  Why limit yourself to Labor Day when white (or shades of) look great year round?  They look even better with black!  Black and white are always flattering, regardless of the scenario, and engender an air of sophistication and style.  

GET THE LOOK:

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Vince Camuto
Necklace: "The Bell Jar" by Out of Print
Lipstick: Clinique Chubby Stick "Grandest Grape"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© My Red Lip Classic Thing, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena