Pearls and Wisdom

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Let's Get Crayola






The best way to stand out on a dreary (well, it's actually really sunny in LA) winter's day?  Wear every primary color at once!  The wonderful thing about this vintage dress is its versatility.  In cooler weather, you can wear a turtleneck underneath, or like I did, keep it bare.  It's breathable, comfortable, and can be worn with or without a belt.  I matched my red belt with my red Keds, and dressed it up with a short string of pearls.  One of my favorite combinations is actually pearls and tennis shoes- you are at once casual and classic!  

GET THE LOOK:
Dress: Vintage
Belt: Modcloth
Shoes: Keds (Taylor Swift Red Tour)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© My Red Lip Classic Thing, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena