Pearls and Wisdom

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Valley of the Dolls

























"Never trust a girl at Coachella"
--Matoma

So if you've read anything about this ridiculous Fyre Festival nonsense you're probably making the same face I am in that last photo.  I mean, I thought Coachella was ridiculous... I mean I still went.  But so not the point.  Anyway, the point!  Throw out ANYTHING you would, or would have worn to a music festival.  I promise it's garbage.  Let's instead throwback a little to some cute swing dresses and strappy sandals, and, as usual, some red lipstick.  Spring is fully in bloom, it's 80 degrees (if you're in LA) and we can officially pop out those harsh teals and stark whites with no judgment.  Get comfy, get bold, and-- I sound like a Covergirl commercial.  You know what I mean.

Dress: Aqua
Shoes: Kate Spade
Purse: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (my god, Lauren)
Watch: Kate Spade (I'm sorry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© My Red Lip Classic Thing, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena