Pearls and Wisdom

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Neck Ties and Blue Skies









"Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." --Coco Chanel

There is never a wrong time to wear a blouse.  Especially if it has capped sleeves and a neck-tie.  This is one of the easiest ways that you can be both comfortable and dressy.  I mean, who doesn't love chiffon?!  On this beautiful Tuesday morning, I had the distinct pleasure (thank you 8 am class) of rising with the sun... so these colors completely reflected my mood.  Keeping it casual, I wore my Tuxedo Leggings (which also look far dressier than they are) and my favorite Oxford heels.  To step it up a little, I wore my pearl bracelet and Cat Ear pearl earrings.  I also swapped my usual red lipstick for a bright pink, which I prefer when wearing navy blue.  I've never been very good at dressing casually, I suppose... 

GET THE LOOK:
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Target
Bracelet: Macy's
Lipstick: NARS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© My Red Lip Classic Thing, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena